Navigating the AI-Driven Evolution of Data Center Construction with the NVTC executive panel
InterGlobix, a pivotal player in the data center industry, proudly champions its ongoing partnership with NVTC by spotlighting the upcoming event on November 9. As we venture further into the digital era, the NVTC's Data Center and Cloud Community of Interest is set to unveil the latest in data center construction, accelerated by the rise of AI. From the nuances of construction dynamics and deployment shifts to the evolution of redundancy models and strategic site selections, the discussion promises deep industry insights. Esteemed voices, including Chris Napier from CyrusOne and Dana Nelson from Yondr, will be led by the adept moderation of Stuart Dyer of CBRE. The topics of discussion will include:
- The AI revolution in data center construction.
- Adapting your organization to AI workloads.
- AI's acceleration of deployment timelines.
- Redefining redundancy: Is less now more with AI?
- AI's role in site selection and the trajectory of sustained growth.
November 9, 2023
8:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
3072 Centreville Road
Herndon, VA 20171
To register click here: https://www.nvtc.org/event/data-center-construction-gold-rush-driven-by-ai/